Cousins Properties (CUZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.08; 2.9% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.075.
The dividend will be payable on February 23, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 6, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 4, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cousins Properties (CUZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.44; 1.5% Yield
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.44; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!