Core-Mark Holding (CORE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 23.1% to $0.16; 0.8% Yield
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Core-Mark Holding (NASDAQ: CORE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized. This is a 23.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.13.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on November 20, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of November 18, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Core-Mark Holding (CORE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- HighPeak Energy (HPK) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- JPMorgan (JPM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $1.00; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!