Core-Mark Holding (CORE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 18.2% to $0.13; 0.9% Yield
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Core-Mark Holding (NASDAQ: CORE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized. This is an 18.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.11.
The dividend will be payable on December 22, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 28, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 25, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Core-Mark Holding (CORE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Ardagh Group (ARD) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 5.1% Yield
- Dell Technologies (DELL) to Announce Long-Term Guidance, $5B Share Repurchase Program and Dividend Intention
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!