Core-Mark Holding (CORE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.09; 1.1% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Core-Mark Holding (NASDAQ: CORE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Core-Mark Holding (CORE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Covanta Holding (CVA) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Ardagh Group (ARD) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 5.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!