Constellation Brands (STZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.4% to $0.75; 1.6% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized. This is a 1.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.74.
The dividend will be payable on May 24, 2019, to stockholders of record on May 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of May 9, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Constellation Brands (STZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berry Corporation (BRY) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; $0.06 Special Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!