Comerica Inc. (CMA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.21; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street drops as Fed brings forward rate-rise forecast
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
Comerica Inc. (NYSE: CMA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. This is a 5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.20.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 11, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comerica Inc. (CMA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!