Comerica (CMA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.3% to $0.34; 1.4% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Comerica (NYSE: CMA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized. This is a 13.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 14, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comerica (CMA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Equity Residential (EQR) Declares $0.6025 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!