Comcast (CMCSA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.9% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized. This is a 9.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.21.
The dividend will be payable on April 22, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 1, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of March 31, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comcast (CMCSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Comcast Corp (CMCSA) PT Raised to $65 at Citi
- Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!