Comcast (CMCSA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.7% to $0.25; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is an 8.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.23.
The dividend will be payable on April 28, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comcast (CMCSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.33; 0.8% Yield
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Declares $1.15 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- 3M Co. (MMM) Declares $1.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!