Comcast (CMCSA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.275; Boosts Buyback to $10B
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.275 per share, or $1.1 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on April 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on April 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of April 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
In addition, Comcast announced that its Board of Directors has increased its stock repurchase program authorization to $10.0 billion. Comcast plans to repurchase $5.0 billion during 2016, subject to market conditions.
To automatically receive Comcast financial news by e-mail, please visit www.cmcsa.com and subscribe to E-mail Alerts.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comcast (CMCSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.3% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Buybacks, Hot Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!