Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 0.6% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq to open near record highs with Fed meeting in focus
- U.S. retail sales fall in May; producer prices increase
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.04.
The dividend will be payable on May 14, 2018, to stockholders of record on May 4, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of May 3, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!