Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 1.6% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized. This is a 7.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.14.
The dividend will be payable on December 4, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 20, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 18, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Jacobs (J) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Declares $0.88 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!