Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 1.3% Yield
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Scientific Games (SGMS), Endeavor Group (EDR) Both Gain on $1.2B OpenBet Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 5.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.17.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 15, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 3.1% Yield
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- CSB Bancorp (CSBB) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!