Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.3% to $0.17; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 13.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on December 3, 2015, to stockholders of record on November 19, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of November 17, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.2% to $1.052; 5.5% Yield
- CBTX Inc. (CBTX) Announces $40M Share Buyback; Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!