Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 2.7% Yield
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Codorus Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: CVLY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized. This is a 15.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.13.
The dividend will be payable on November 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.25; 3.7% Yield
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Announces $100M Share Buyback; Declares $0.20 Dividend
- Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!