Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.39; 3.9% Yield
- Wall St set for higher open on rate cut optimism
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized. This is an 8.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.36.
The dividend will be payable on February 12, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 29, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 28, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.66; Approves $11 Billion Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Related EntitiesCiti, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!