Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) reinstated a quarterly dividend of $0.225 per share, or $0.9 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
- In addition, the Board approved the resumption of the company's share repurchase program, which has 3.4 million shares authorized for repurchase.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Choice Hotels (CHH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Declares $0.49 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- AbbVie (ABBV) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!