Chemed Corporation (CHE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.38; 0.3% Yield
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower as Growth-Charged Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Stocks retreat, oil gains as OPEC+ looks to cut oil supply
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chemed Corporation (NYSE: CHE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized. This is a 5.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.36.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2022, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of August 12, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chemed Corporation (CHE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barings Corporate Investors (MCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.26; 8.1% Yield
- Elmer Bancorp, Inc. (ELMA) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Alamo Group (ALG) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!