Cerner (CERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 22.2% to $0.22; 1.2% Yield
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized. This is a 22.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.18.
The dividend will be payable on January 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 28, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 24, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cerner (CERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Psb Holdings, Inc. (PSBQ) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!