Cerner (CERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 22.2% to $0.22; 1.2% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized. This is a 22.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.18.
The dividend will be payable on January 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 28, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 24, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cerner (CERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Cerner (CERN) PT Raised to $81 at Deutsche Bank
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!