Celanese Corp. (CE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.7% to $0.68; 2.2% Yield
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Celanese Corp. (NYSE: CE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.68 per share, or $2.72 annualized. This is a 9.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.62.
The dividend will be payable on February 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Celanese Corp. (CE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (RMBI) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Northwest Natural Gas (NWN) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield