Casey's General Stores (CASY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.6% to $0.38; 0.7% Yield
- Futures slide as blowout Jan jobs data adds to rate hike worries
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
- Alphabet (GOOGL) stock falls as ad business disappoints, analysts remain positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized. This is an 8.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.35.
The dividend will be payable on August 15, 2022, to stockholders of record on August 1, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 29, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Casey's General Stores (CASY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat; Announces 65c Supplemental Dividend
- Cigna Corp. (CI) Declares $1.23 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 18.2% to $0.26; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!