Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (CMCL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.14; 4.5% Yield
- Dow weighed down by IBM, risk-off sentiment; Nasdaq gains
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Fed announces new rules that will prohibit purchase of individual securities, restrict active trading, and increase timeliness of reporting and public disclosure by Federal Reserve policymakers
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (NYSE: CMCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized. This is a 7.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.13.
The dividend will be payable on October 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (CMCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP (HPQ) Stock Gains on 2022 Guidance and Boosted Dividend, Analysts Lift Price Targets but Remain Cautious
- Heritage Financial (HFWA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.21; 3.4% Yield
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.27; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!