Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (CMCL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.14; 4.5% Yield
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (NYSE: CMCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized. This is a 7.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.13.
The dividend will be payable on October 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (CMCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.17; 1.4% Yield
- Howmet Aerospace (HWM) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Community Heritage Financial, Inc (CMHF) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!