CVS Health (CVS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 27.3% to $0.35; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized. This is a 27.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.275.
The dividend will be payable on February 2, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 22, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 20, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CVS Health (CVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!