CVS Health (CVS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.425; 1.8% Yield
- Hawkish Bullard comments roil Wall Street, indexes drop
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.425 per share, or $1.7 annualized. This is a 21.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.35.
The dividend will be payable on February 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CVS Health (CVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Declares $0.49 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Equity Residential (EQR) Declares $0.6025 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!