CVS Health (CVS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.425; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.425 per share, or $1.7 annualized. This is a 21.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.35.
The dividend will be payable on February 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CVS Health (CVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- CNB Financial (CCNE) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!