CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CNO Financial Group (NYSE: CNO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized. This is an 8.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.12.
The dividend will be payable on June 24, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an additional $500 million to repurchase the company's outstanding common stock. At March 31, 2021, CNO had remaining repurchase capacity under its share repurchase program of approximately $169 million. The repurchase program is intended to be implemented through purchases made from time to time in the open market, through private transactions or by a tender offer, in accordance with Securities and Exchange Commission requirements. The amount and timing of the repurchases (if any) will be based on business and market conditions and other factors.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CNO Financial Group (CNO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Kirkland Lake Gold (KL) Declares $0.1875 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!