CF Bankshares (CFBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CF Bankshares (NASDAQ: CFBK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.04.
The dividend will be payable on July 26, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 15, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 14, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CF Bankshares (CFBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Badger Meter (BMI) Raises Annual Dividend 12.5% to $0.225; 0.2% Yield
- FedEx (FDX) Declares $1.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!