Briggs & Stratton (BGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.135; 3% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Briggs & Stratton (NYSE: BGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share, or $0.54 annualized. This is an 8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.125.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on September 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of September 15, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Briggs & Stratton (BGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Independence Realty Trust (IRT) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 7.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!