Briggs & Stratton (BGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 2.6% Yield
- Nasdaq set for record open as jobs recovery gains traction
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Briggs & Stratton (NYSE: BGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized. This is a 3.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.135.
The dividend will be payable on October 3, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Briggs & Stratton (BGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Initiates, Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $1.40; 4.5% Yield
- Limoneira (LMNR) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!