Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.26; 4.8% Yield
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
Biomed Realty Trust (NYSE: BMR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized. This is a 4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of December 29, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashland (ASH) Announces $500M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend to $0.335
- BlackRock (BLK) Declares $4.88 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Vivid Seats (SEAT) Announces Exchange Offer and Consent Solicitation Relating to Public Warrants and Authorization of $40 Million Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!