Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 3% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on July 17, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 14, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4.6% Yield
- American Financial Group (AFG) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Alamo Group (ALG) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!