Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.17; 3.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on July 16, 2019, to stockholders of record on June 14, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of June 13, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- New York Mortgage Trust (NYMT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 8.5% Yield
- Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc. (STXB) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!