Becton Dickinson (BDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.77; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Becton Dickinson (NYSE: BDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.77 per share, or $3.08 annualized. This is a 2.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.75.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2018, to stockholders of record on December 10, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
"Fiscal 2018 was a historic year for BD with the successful completion of the acquisition of C. R. Bard. We are extremely proud of our strong fiscal 2018 results, which demonstrate how agile we can be as an organization while executing concurrently on two transformative acquisitions. We enter fiscal 2019 with continued strong momentum and confidence in our ability to execute on our strategy and deliver on our commitments," said Vincent A. Forlenza, Chairman and CEO. "This is the forty-seventh consecutive fiscal year in which we have raised our dividend. This increase reflects our confidence in our long-term outlook, as well as our ongoing commitment to create value and return capital to our shareholders."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Becton Dickinson (BDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashland (ASH) Announces $500M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend to $0.335
- Red River Bancshares (RRBI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Peoples, Ltd. (PPLL) Declares $0.58 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!