Bank OZK (OZK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.9% to $0.28; 2.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank OZK (NASDAQ: OZK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized. This is a 0.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.2775.
The dividend will be payable on April 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank OZK (OZK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Utz Brands (UTZ) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield