Bank OZK (OZK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.9% to $0.28; 2.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank OZK (NASDAQ: OZK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized. This is a 0.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.2775.
The dividend will be payable on April 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Bank OZK (OZK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- Northwest Natural Gas (NWN) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!