BBCN Bancorp (BBCN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 2.9% Yield
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
BBCN Bancorp (NASDAQ: BBCN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on August 14, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 31, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 29, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on BBCN Bancorp (BBCN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.66; 1.5% Yield
- Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) Declares $0.2625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Etruscus Resources Corp (ETR) Declares $0.95 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!