BB&T Corp. (BBT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.375; 2.8% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 gain on retail earnings boost
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- BofA is a 'Patient Bear' Despite Flows Suggesting This is More Than a Bear Market Rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BB&T Corp. (NYSE: BBT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.375 per share, or $1.5 annualized. This is a 13.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.33.
The dividend will be payable on June 1, 2018, to stockholders of record on May 11, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of May 10, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on BB&T Corp. (BBT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HNI Corp. (HNI) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Crexendo Inc. (CXDO) Declares $0.005 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Whirlpool (WHR) Declares $1.75 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!