Atlantic Union Bankshares (AUB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.28; Approves $125M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Atlantic Union Bankshares (NASDAQ: AUB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized. This is a 12% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on June 4, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 21, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 20, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Atlantic Union Bankshares Corporation (the “Company”) has authorized the repurchase of up to $125 million worth of the Company’s common stock through June 30, 2022 (the “Repurchase Program”). Shares of common stock may be purchased under the Repurchase Program periodically in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions at prevailing market prices, including pursuant to a trading plan in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 and/or Rule 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Atlantic Union Bankshares (AUB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!