Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.35; 7.7% Yield
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct, 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE: ABR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized. This is a 2.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.34.
The dividend will be payable on August 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 13, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 3.1% Yield
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Declares $0.3175 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Declares $0.2450 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!