Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.20; 2.2% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apogee Enterprises (NASDAQ: APOG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1875.
The dividend will be payable on February 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Apogee Enterprises (APOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.59 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- AbbVie (ABBV) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!