Aon plc (AON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 0.9% Yield
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized. This is a 10.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.46.
The dividend will be payable on May 14, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Aon plc (AON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!