Ametek (AME) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 0.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ametek (NYSE: AME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.18.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ametek (AME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- CSW Industrials (CSWI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.15; 0.4% Yield