Amerisafe (AMSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.4% to $0.29; 1.9% Yield
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Amerisafe (NASDAQ: AMSF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.29 per share, or $1.16 annualized. This is a 7.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.27.
The dividend will be payable on March 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Amerisafe (AMSF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alpine Income Property Trust (PINE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.25; 5.5% Yield
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 2.8% Yield
- Travelers (TRV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.5% to $0.88; Approves $5B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!