Amerisafe (AMSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.4% to $0.29; 1.9% Yield
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amerisafe (NASDAQ: AMSF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.29 per share, or $1.16 annualized. This is a 7.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.27.
The dividend will be payable on March 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Amerisafe (AMSF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.8698; 2.6% Yield
- KB Home (KBH) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!