American Electric Power (AEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.78; 3.7% Yield
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Electric Power (NASDAQ: AEP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.78 per share, or $3.12 annualized. This is a 5.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.74.
The dividend will be payable on December 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American Electric Power (AEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.7% to $0.3325; 4.9% Yield
- Old Republic (ORI) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Dividend Aristocrat Hormel Foods (HRL) Raises Dividend for 56th Straight Year With 6% Hike
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!