Ameren Corp (AEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.8% to $0.55; 3.1% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ameren Corp (NYSE: AEE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.55 per share, or $2.2 annualized. This is a 6.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.515.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ameren Corp (AEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- GFL Environmental (GFL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.011; 0.1% Yield
- Utz Brands (UTZ) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!