Allstate (ALL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.81; 3.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allstate (NYSE: ALL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.81 per share, or $3.24 annualized. This is a 50% increase from the prior dividend of $0.54.
The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 4, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 3, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allstate (ALL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.5% to $0.2610; 2.6% Yield
- Essential Utilities, Inc. (WTRG) Declares $0.2507 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Caterpillar (CAT) Maintains, Declares $1.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield