Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Allied Motion (NASDAQ: AMOT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share, or $0.1 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.02.
The dividend will be payable on June 2, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 18, 2021.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allied Motion (AMOT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment (CHMI) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 10.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!