Allergan (AGN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.8% to $0.74; 1.9% Yield
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.74 per share, or $2.96 annualized. This is a 2.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.72.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on February 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of February 14, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
"Allergan's increased dividend for 2019 demonstrates our confidence in our long-term business strategy and our commitment to executing on our capital allocation priorities. We remain committed to increasing our dividend annually," said Brent Saunders, Chairman and CEO of Allergan.
Allergan also announced that its 2019 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on May 1, 2019 in Dublin, Ireland. The Company's Board of Directors has set the close of business on March 5, 2019 as the record date for determining shareholders eligible to vote at the meeting.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allergan (AGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accenture (ACN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.5% to $1.12; Approves $3B Additional Buyback Plan
- Microsoft (MSFT) Hikes Dividend 10%, Topping Inflation Rate
- Graco (GGG) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!