Allergan (AGN) Declares $0.70 Quarterly Dividend, Approves $0.72 Quarterly Dividend for 2018
- Dollar dishes the pain as new selloff takes hold
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Bernstein's Top Indicator Triggers a Buy Signal, Suggests Short-term Tactical Bounce
- Rosenblatt Upgrades Apple (AAPL) Stock to Buy as Survey Shows 'Consumer Love It'
- Take Advantage of Pullback and Buy Apple (AAPL) Stock - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.70 per share, or $2.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on November 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
The Company also announced that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to its quarterly cash dividend for 2018 to $0.72 per ordinary share.
"Following authorization of our new $2 billion share repurchase program in September, today's board approval to increase Allergan quarterly cash dividend for 2018 underscores our confidence in our long-term business outlook and strong cash flows. We expect to continue to increase our dividend on an annual basis," said Brent Saunders, Chairman and CEO of Allergan.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allergan (AGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.31; 2.4% Yield
- Limoneira (LMNR) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- 2 Dividend Hikes of Interest Today
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!