Alamo Group (ALG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.08; 0.7% Yield
- Nasdaq and S&P 500 scale new peaks; Dow rallies
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Alamo Group (NYSE: ALG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.07.
The dividend will be payable on January 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 16, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 14, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alamo Group (ALG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Initiates, Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!