Alamo Group (ALG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.08; 0.7% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Alamo Group (NYSE: ALG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.07.
The dividend will be payable on January 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 16, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 14, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alamo Group (ALG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!