Alamo Group (ALG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.10; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alamo Group (NYSE: ALG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.09.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 16, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alamo Group (ALG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; 9.3% Yield
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!