Agilent Technologies (A) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.8% to $0.18; 0.9% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 9.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.164.
The dividend will be payable on January 22, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.33; 0.8% Yield
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- Kinross Gold (KGC) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!